Montag, 2. Januar 2012

#Vray #c4d getting a clean alpha from vraysky

Here is a simple procedure to pull a clean alpha from an object against the Vraysky background. I've had so many white fringes around my object I was foaming, but the setup is simple once you know how it works.
  1. Add a vraysky (VrayLight Tag under Sun/PhysicalSky switch to on) 
  2. In the Sun light Tab switch the Override BG Env to Off, making the sky invisible to the camera.
  3. The camera needs to have a VrayPhysicalCamera tag, otherwise it will not work.
  4. The alpha *has NOT* to set to Straight Alpha in the Save tab. (it is always straight, I messed this up in the last edit, sorry)
Haven't checked out how it works with Multipass On/Off - I had multipass on in my setup.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen